im still learning

heyy, maybe a lot of mistake make from me especially in my grammar. this is my biggest problem so i hope u guys can understand (:

Saturday 3 March 2012

Our memories ! (':


Seriously, I love Bel 260 class! ;) There are many best memories that I had in this class. The way that Miss Zu used to teach us for Bel 260 are very interesting and useful to me. Miss Zu did a lot of activity such us acting, forum, watch the video, group presentation and others make me more love to learn English.

As compared in the first semester, my English are improved. The ways that Miss Zu uses to teach this subject make me want give full attention to this class. Last semester, I always felt nervous to enter her class but this semester my feeling was changed. I felt very exciting to learn and do many activities that Miss Zu prepared to us.

Thanks Miss Zu for your hard work to teach us and sorry for everything. We absolutely will miss you very muchhh!

Thanks Miss Zu ;')

No comments:

Post a Comment